Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some References for Amber Jewellery Lovers

Peace!

Are you looking for amber jewellery for yourself or as a gift? Well, here you have found a one-stop resource for where to find beautiful amber jewellery online. I have a long list of links to online-stores selling amber jewellery. Some are better than others, but all offer incredibly gorgeous amber jewellery. Under the category of my Favourite Websites are some of the available links to sites I frequent. Take a look if you are interested!

P.S. I don`t get any ads revenue from these stores. I am just trying to promote a love of amber, and especially amber jewellery! I have more links than those listed, so if you want to cut down on your search, just let me know and I can pass you more links. :)

May peace and happiness be upon all!

No comments: